I am Kevin Cazelles, an ecologist who uses
algebra, analysis, probability, statistics and computational sciences
ecological networks and how global change affects them
in order to
conserve ecosystem functions and biodiversity that are essential to our good health and well being.
- Use flatpak!
- Writing your emails in Markdown with Thunderbird 78
- Time to talk about this website!
- Concatenate audio files with FFmpeg
- Installing Spell Right on VSCodium v1.49
- Migrating from Buster to Bullseye
- Renaming files with `mv`, `rename` and `R`
- Running parallel simulations with scripts that take two or more varying parameters