I am Kevin Cazelles, an ecologist who uses
algebra, analysis, probability, statistics and computational sciences
ecological networks and how global change affects them
in order to
conserve ecosystem functions and biodiversity that are essential to our good health and well being.
- Give schemacrawler a go!
- Convert bibtex file to YAML with pandoc
- From Bullseye to Bookworm
- The Thunderbird Debian package has already been patched!
- What is wrong with Thunderbird?
- The Pragmatic Programmer
- Use flatpak!
- Writing your emails in Markdown with Thunderbird 78
- Time to talk about this website!
- Concatenate audio files with FFmpeg